Thursday 22 October 2009

Back Of Head And Neck














As you can see above, I have now modelled the rest of my head and neck. I have also added eyes to my face.

To create the rest of my head I used the spherical tool to create a sphere which I then cut away to only the parts which I needed for the top of the head. I then altered the segments to make it line up with the existing polys in my face. Then I used the clone tool to create the additional polys needed to make the rest of my head and neck. Then I lined it up correctly with the picture from the left view port to make it 3D and have the correct definition. I then attached it to the face which I had already created.

To make the eyes I just used a spherical tool to make a ball which I then imported a material which was suitable for an eye. I then tiled the image once and cut the eye in half so only the front of the eye, which is the bit which is need was showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment